Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some Questions

I received some questions along with the attunement requests.. I would like to answer them here for everyone's benefit.

Q. As far as the attunement is concerned, do I need to do something on my part?

A. You need to do absolutely NOTHING. Everything will happen on its own. The fact that you have sent an attunement request means that you allow these energies.

Q. How'd you be able to know who'd use hypnotic gazing for unethical purposes? And therefore, doesn't deserve to learn it?

A. Honestly speaking, I don't know.. No one can tell who is gonna use this power for what purpose. All I know is that there are people who want to help their families, people who want to heal their loved ones, people who have a soft-corner for suffering humanity in their hearts. And I dont want this knowledge to be kept secret from them only because it might go in wrong hands.

Q. Can I tell someone that I am learning this stuff? Will that interfere with my powers?

A. I'd suggest you to NOT tell this to anyone, specially not to your family and close friends. This CAN interfere with your powers.

Q. Wont the exercises negatively affect my eye-sight??

A. Let me tell you an amazing thing. These exercises will never negatively affect your eye-sight. On the contrary, these exercises will improve your eye-sight. You will feel a definite improvement in your visual acuity and color depth perception after you go through this course.

Q. How do I manage the headache that will occur due to the attunement process?

A. I never said you surely will get a headache. I said you MIGHT. Some people go through the attunement process without any Feeling whatsoever. Some feel slight headache, some report emotional disturbance. Rarely, some people show abnormally severe responses. Basically its a very subjective experience. But whatever feeling comes your way, it will subside in a day or so.

7 comments:

  1. You've mentioned that attuning others increases your power, if you could quantitatively state, how many?

    Say..yours is at 100%

    Attuning 1 person would increase that 100% by another?

    Warm Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happens when 2 persons who've learnt this hypnotic gaze technique meet each other and lock eyes, who'd prevail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a president has this power and he looks into the camera during a live telecast, and the entire population is watching, is he able to put them into a full trance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we have to force ourselves to follow some set of rules in order to go along with this power..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no forcing as far as Hypnotic Gze is concerned..

    You either have it or you dont. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these practises are indian in origin you have just copied them from the indian people

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 2 questions. could a person naturally figure out how to do this?

    2nd question. i was on receiving end of induction and would have had no clue it was happening if i didn't catch her try to "re induce" me. she would try to "lock me back in". is this a strategy?

    ReplyDelete