Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting Bored of the Exercises??

No matter how committed you are to this course, at some point of time you will get bored of the exercises..

Infact bored to death..

Happened to me all the time. During that 6 month span, I nearly decided to quit the BORING JOB about six times.. Why was I doing this boring thing when my buddies were hitting the bar? I used to keep thinking of all those opportunities of going out with friends that I was missing because I had to look at that stupid dot..

But every time, one sentence kept me going. I would like to share that with you.

"In order to GET SOMETHING TOMORROW that other people wont have, you will have to DO SOMETHING TODAY that other people are not doing"

We look at all those great people we idealize.. We think about their incredible life styles, their lavish living, their extraordinary achievements..

But we never think how they got there..

We dont realize that those people got there by sheer hard work.. They worked when their peers hit the bar. They worked when their peers played basketball. They worked when their peers enjoyed sleep..

That is why today they are where they are.. And no one has ever heard of their peers..

There is no escalator to success.. You always have to take the stairs.. But once you are up there, its awesome. If something in life is worth getting, its worth working for. This in my opinion is the greatest success secret.

If you are getting bored of the exercises, think of all those benefits that you will have after 6 months. Its only a matter of 6 months..

Go and start Gazing.. And never think of quitting.. : )

4 comments:

  1. When will you post the third eye, flaming gazing and ritual detail?

    Thanks a lot for teaching this rare skill!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you feel when you finally master hypnotic gaze?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx a lot man.

    When I look at your blog, I feel like I should trust you, because unlike other people on internet, you look like a real person teaching a real thing. Thanx once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go stepwise, posting one level in every 10 days.
    When I mastered the hypnotic gaze, I felt very confident and VALUED, feelings that I never had about myself.. ; )

    ReplyDelete