Saturday, May 15, 2010

Questions from an Xtrememind.com mate

Q. Just wondering, why you want 2. Your Father's FULL NAME.
3. Your Mother's FULL NAME. for the attunement?


A. You dont need to know all these things if you know the person or if you've seen him.. But since I dont know you and I've never seen you, I need this information to make sure that the attunement goes to the right person. Here's an analogy. If you have seen a guy's home and been there, you dont need to remember his house number, street number etc to get to his place again. But if you've never been there, you need all this information.

Q. What is the attunement about? What is it? and Why?

A. Attunement is necessary for all Energy things. You need attunement for Reiki. And so do you for hypnotic gaze because its also an energy thing. Attunement is a process in which the guy who already has those energies, projects some of them onto you to release your blockages and familiarize you to the energies.

Q. Will you get some benefit from mastering first few levels? I mean Will one increase his attraction when he finish the the dot gazing levels?

A. Results get somewhat noticeable after the 3rd eye gazing exercises. But the real power will come after the 13th step.

Q. Will you be able to do a PDF for the black dot, so people can just print it and stick it on the wall and practice? I want to make sure the dot is correct?

A. Ahh.. I am afraid I dont know how to make pdfs. Anyway, its not that complicated. You need to make a small circle on a white page. The circle should not be more than 1 cm in dia. I made it with a black marker. It also does'nt need to be perfectly round. But it should be filled in properly.

Q. I wear glasses, will I still be able to use the gaze on people?

A. Yes you will be. Unless you wear something that hides your eyes, like sunglasses. By the way, you will see a noticeable improvement in your eye-sight after completing your 6 months.

Q. Is there a shorter way to master this? like 3 months? like a more intensive course?

A. 6 months is the minimum time it will take if you develop hypnotic gaze through this method. And honestly speaking this is the shortest method I know. There may be some way to develop this power in less than that... Who knows..

Q. Who was the guy who you paid 800 to learn the hypnotic gaze?

A. I wish you could meet the man I learnt from. He is an old guy, about 65 years of age. He can actually DO things that you and I only watch in movies or only dream about. He can vanish things, lift small things with his gaze and perform astounding feats of psychokinesis. I saw all these things with my own eyes.

Q. Could you tell us what the 3rd eye and Flame gazing is? I want know if I will be able to practice it.

A. Everyone can do these exercises. 3rd eye gazing requires you to gaze at your own 3rd eye chakra through a mirror. Flame gazing requires you to gaze at a small flame, like candle flame, lighter flame.

Q. How does your course compare to the Magic gaze course by Fabricio Astelo?

A. I want to thank this guy, Fabricio Astelo, to be the only contemporary Mind scientist teaching Hypnotic Gaze. I mentioned about him in the first post on my blog. When I was about to take on this course, I searched for material on internet pertaining to Hypnotic Gaze. I could only find a book from Dr. William Walker and a course by Fabricio Astelo. I downloaded Fabricio's pdf. The book ended with the sentence "the 2nd part will be available soon",

But since that time, I've been looking for the 2nd part and I didnt find it anywhere. I myself am curious about how his method is different from the one I learnt.

If anyone of you has the 2nd part, please let me know.

Now, regarding the First part of his course, its similar to my course with some differences, as you will come to know later.

No comments:

Post a Comment