Friday, May 14, 2010

Questions regarding Level One

Q. I see a white aura around the black circle when I fix my gaze. Is it normal?

A. Its absolutely normal. Happens with everyone. Let me tell you an amazing thing. Once you develop the gaze, do this exercise again. The aura will appear bigger in size.

Q. What is the best time to do the exercise?

A. Ideally, you can do the exercise at any time. But I'd recommend you to do the exercise when your eyes are not tired.. The best time would be early morning, half an hour after you get up. The 2nd best time is after your afternoon nap. I used to do it once before sleeping as well but I always noticed that I used to have lots of tears and I nearly always blinked in less than 3 minutes..

Q. How far the dot should be placed for people with severely short eye-sight?

A. The dot should be at a distance where it can be seen clearly.. Even if its 6 inches or 9 inches far, its okay. In no case should you gaze on the dot that appears blurred.

Q. What should be going on in my mind when I am practicing the gaze?

A. Thats a very good question. As far as this exercise is concerned, I would recommend you to participate in it mentally as well... Like your eyes, your mind should also be focused on the dot. This way, you will develop the gaze quicker..

Q. I have lots of tears when I do the exercise.. What should I do to reduce them?

A. Whenever you do the exercise, try to open your eyes AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. This will increase the tear production momentarily, but you will have less tears later on.

1 comment: